The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has designated this contract as Best-in-Class (BIC). With
a primary focus on the best-of-the-best in health IT CIO-SP3 is a leading IT Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT and wide range of IT services spanning across 10 Task Areas. Small business set-asides are a powerful tool for helping small businesses compete for and win federal contracts while giving government agencies a mechanism to help meet socioeconomic contracting goals.
CIO-SP3 SB technical scope areas are split into 10 different areas:
• Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
• Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
• Task Area 3: Imaging
• Task Area 4: Outsourcing
• Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
• Task Area 6: Integration Services
• Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
• Task Area 8: Digital Government
• Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
• Task Area 10: Software Development
GWAC - BIC
07/15/2012 – 07/14/2017; 07/15/2017 – 07/14/2022
FFP, T&M, LH, CR, I
Our team of experts are ready to help.
From data to security and everything in between, we're just a click away.