Solutions By Design II, LLC is happy to announce the U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) award of the OCIO Application and Modernization BPA
Vienna, Va. – April 22, 2020 – SBD is happy to announce that HUD has awarded SBD a 10 year BPA to provide OCIO Application and Modernization Support BPA. The GSA, in support of the HUD / Office of the Chief Technology Office (OCTO) has issued this BPA to deliver a variety of IT services to include requirement analysis and user stories, architecture and design, prototype and development, integration. HUD's goal is to establish an enterprise data and development services that support similar capabilities for multiple program offices. The objectives for the delivery of IT services include:
• Implementation of a performance-based managed services contract that provides innovation and best practices in the timely and efficient delivery of IT services;
• Delivery of systems/software/application that complies with Federal and Agency regulations and security standards;
• Supporting of a highly mobile workforce and remote sites through real-time applications and team collaboration tools; and
• Development of tactical support (operations and maintenance) and strategic support (development, modernization, and enhancement) that achieves operational and cost efficiencies while positioning stakeholders and their respective business partners to fulfill their missions.
• Services may include the following task areas: Enterprise Data Science; Data Management and Data Analytics; and Systems/Software/Application Development.
This is a great Large Business win for SBD. We would like to thank all of those in the SBD family who support HUD and continue to deliver exceptional service allowing us the opportunity to win contracts like this one.
ABOUT SBD: SBD specializes in IT system modernization and support as an application transformation and agile process leader. We leverage open source technologies and cloud-based solutions to reduce operating costs and advance the value proposition of automated solutions. We also have a robust cybersecurity capability optimizing security operation centers through the use of workflow automation, technical expertise, and the use of leading edge security tools. Bottom line, we deliver technically innovative, reliable, and cost-effective solutions, services, and products to our federal customers.
CONTACT: Surian S. Sidoni | Director, Marketing and Communications | 703.286.1880 ext:8947 | SBDcommunications@sbd2.com